In the market, there are many molecular sieves with unstable quality. So how to judge the quality of the molecular sieve you bought? Now I will take 13x molecular sieve as an example to give you a basic guidance:
1. Dust measurement: Put your had into the inner package bag of the molecular sieve, and come out within 3-5 seconds. If there is a lot of dust on the palm of the hand and the back of the hand, it means that there is too much dust and easy to block the machine;
2. Particle size measurement: Usually spherical and pellet molecular sieves have a particle size range. According to the national standard of superior product, the qualified rate of particle size required is 98% for spherical molecular sieve, and 96% for pellet;
3. Compressive strength: 1.6-2.5mm molecular sieve, the compressive strength needs to reach 30N/PCS; 3.0-5.0mm molecular sieve, needs to reach 85N/PCS. If it can meet this standard, it is a national standard superior molecular sieve.
4. Static water adsorption: Under the conditions of RH 75% and normal temperature of 35 degrees, if the water adsorption can reach 25%, it is a high-quality molecular sieve.
5. Static CO2 adsorption: Under the condition of adsorption temperature of 24-26 degrees, if CO2 adsorption reach 18.5%, which belongs to high-quality molecular sieve;
6. Dew point: The dew point of 13x molecular sieve can reach -120 degrees, this is a high-quality molecular sieve.
There is also an important basis for judgment: Add appropriate water to a clean container and pour it into our molecular sieve. If a lot of bubbles emerge, this is the molecular sieve working.
The above is the basic points for judging the quality of molecular sieves. If you are still interested with our other types of molecular sieves, such as 3A, 4A, 5A, 13X APG, Oxygen molecular sieves and Carbon molecular sieves, please feel free to contact us.