How to judge the failure of molecular sieve desiccant
, different effective methods, different identification methods, long-term use, use the muffle furnace to measure the combustion amount to judge. Long-term use or abnormal use, adsorption capacity and strength judgment after regeneration. So-called empirical and soil methods that are not tested are not credible. How to judge the failure of molecular sieve desiccant? If the disappearance exceeds the standard, the failure does not mean waste, but it can be regenerated.
How to judge whether silica gel desiccant is effective? Is there a simple self-test method?
There are several ways to confirm the effectiveness of molecular sieve desiccants.
1. Seal a small amount of molecular sieve desiccant with some indicated silica gel, observe the discoloration speed of the indicated silica gel, and prove that the water content of the product is low when the discoloration speed is slow. This detection method is relatively scientific, but it can only indicate whether the water content of the detected molecular sieve desiccant exceeds that of the color-changing silica. In addition, the color-changing silica produced by each factory can speed up the discoloration speed of the color-changing silica itself according to the proportion of the added raw materials. Therefore, we also cannot fully trust this method of inspection.
2. Put a small amount of molecular sieve desiccant into water to observe the intensity of water explosion. It is considered that the explosion is fast, the explosion effect is strong, the water content of the product is low, and the adsorption capacity is good.
3. Holding a small amount of molecular sieve desiccant in hand, do you feel feverish? How to judge the failure of molecular sieve desiccant, the fever proves that the quality is good. Molecular sieve desiccant will release a certain amount of heat when it absorbs moisture, but it is not completely correct based on human feeling.
4. Take a small amount of molecular sieve desiccant, put it outdoors for 2 days, weigh it, and calculate the difference between the two measurement results.
If the difference is big, I think the adsorption capacity of this product is good. The principle of this method is correct, but the external environment is constantly changing, so the results detected by this method are also completely unacceptable.
(1) Tear open the molecular sieve desiccant packaging bag, hold the molecular sieve raw material tightly in your hand, and see if there is any heat. After the heat is released, you will know that the molecular sieve desiccant is still effective.
(2) If blue and orange indicator silica gel are added to indicate that the gelatin is discolored, it means that the silica gel has failed.
(3) Soak a cup of cold water, tear open the desiccant pocket, pour the raw material into the water, and confirm whether the silicon particles will be broken.
(4) Take a small bag of desiccant, mark it after weighing, put it in the room, and weigh it every 5-10 days to see if the weight increases. If there is an increase, the effect will be very good.
(5) In order to understand the accurate hygroscopic performance of molecular sieve desiccant, it is necessary to check with laboratory equipment.