(1) Clean up all the dust and debris in the tower before filling the ceramic balls.
(2) In accordance with the filling drawings, mark the filling height lines of ceramic balls and catalysts inside the tower.
(3) For large-scale projects, cranes, cranes and other necessary machinery should be prepared.
(4) The staff who participate in the filling of ceramic balls must have a clear division of labor, full-time and full-time responsibility, so as not to cause confusion.
(5) Check whether the ceramic balls and catalyst are consistent with the requirements for filling ceramic balls.